React Native Developer (f/m/d)
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you from today as React Native Developer (f/m/d).
Our vision – We connect people and shape the future of public transport.
Our mission – Our approach to mobility is holistic and data based. With our mobility analyses and traffic plannings and our operating system for digital mobility. We accompany mobility providers through the mobility transition. Our ecological and economically efficient solutions for a strong public transport make us the market leader in Europe.
- You will develop and maintain our Vehicle application as part of our React Native team.
- You will ensure that the application lives up to your standards and performs well on the road whilst following best practices.
- You will make technical decisions about the architecture and future development of the application.
- You will work closely together with our Design team to create the most delightful user experience.
- You will analyze with the Product Management about upcoming features and improvements.
- You are motivated to learn something new or share your experience with the team – we are eager to hear!
What you bring with you:
We do not expect you to bring all of these qualities with you. It’s fine to have more experience and expertise in one area, while missing something in another.
- You have experience on scalable projects on ReactJS and State-Management like Redux.
- You have experience building client applications for HTTP APIs using RESTful JSON.
- You may first contact with React Native and have released a productive app.
- You have a disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in an agile, team-based environment.
- You have written tests to improve the design and quality of your code and see the value in automated testing.
- You are courageous and open for new ideas, and you enjoy sharing your experience.
- Communication is key to you, and you are always open to new ideas.
- You have a very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the main company language.
What we bring with us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal.
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.