You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you from now on as BI Engineer (m/f/d).
These will be your tasks:
- You will help to further develop our business intelligence environment – including state-of-the-art tools
- You work closely with the Backend Team to extract data from the ongoing operation of our product and prepare it for use in self-service BI tools (such as Tableau)
- You work closely with product owners to validate the development of the product implementations in terms of their effectiveness
- You exchange ideas with the departments and help them to make data-based decisions
- You are responsible for the further development of the dashboard landscape and create reports for the individual projects and customers of our product, as well as analyze them,both internally and externally
That’s what you bring with you:
- You have basic programming skills
- You have practical experience in SQL, R and / or Python
- You have experience in implementing dashboards and have already worked with tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- You have experience in the field of statistics, processing, analysis and interpretation of data
- You are looking for an agile work environment, are curious and open to new ideas and happy to share your knowledge and enthusiasm
- You want to constantly improve, learn and take things to a higher level
- You have a very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team
These are the technologies we use:
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.