You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as an Intern Strategy (m/f/d) for a duration of 6 months.
These will be your tasks:
- You carry out market and competition analyses
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of strategy workshops
- You support us as a fully-fledged team member in our day-to-day business
- You support us in the strategic further development of our product portfolio
- Preparation of management presentations and documents to convince top management of strategic priorities and new strategic initiatives
- Develop strategic perspectives on new market and business opportunities
That’s what you bring with you:
- You are studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or are currently doing a Gap Year
- You have analytical skills, creativity, abstraction skills and solution competence
- Ideally, you have experience with agile working methods
- You have an independent, goal- and result-oriented way of working and willingness to assume responsibility with high demands on the quality of your own work
- You are an active co-designer with organizational talent and enjoy growing in a team
- You have very good verbal and written skills
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.