You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as a (Junior) Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
These will be your tasks:
- You identify suitable online marketing measures for our demand-driven mobility solutions and projects, implement them together with the team and carry out performance reviews and regular reporting
- You develop and plan the long-term development of our B2B online strategy and the optimization of our website and blog
- You are responsible for the sensible use of selected channels, such as SEO, SEA, social media and email marketing or display advertisement
- You develop and optimize our targeted customer approach and consider relevant customer insights for acquisition and customer retention
- You make recommendations for possible testing scenarios and carry them out independently in order to create the best possible web presence and app
- You analyze the most important KPIs and derive optimization possibilities
That’s what you bring with you:
- A degree in business administration, (media) economics, business informatics or comparable professional experience
- Professional experience in online and performance marketing and a passion for digital topics
- Understanding for tracking technologies and trends in performance marketing
- A distinct sense for high level, engaging content and optimizing landing pages count as one of your strengths
- Advanced analytical skills and a burning desire for data-driven work
- You have a communicative and open personality and want to use your skills in a new team
- Creative and holistic thinking as well as your visual eye is what sets you apart
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.