You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! From now on we are looking for you as a Junior Visual Marketing Designer (m/f/d) for our location in Frankfurt am Main.
These will be your tasks:
- You are actively involved in the further development of the still young brand and keep track of its consistency in all channels
- You develop graphics and illustrations for ioki and their products
- You will support in the graphic development of presentations and the development of charts
- You develop communication and sales materials and give-aways
- You will take over the visual design of social media postings
- You will be responsible for updating our digital brand guidelines
- You enjoy image research and editing
That’s what you bring with you:
- You have a degree in communication design or a related degree program
- You have a very good knowledge of Adobe CC and you are curious to learn working with new programs
- You think creatively and holistically and the attention to detail characterizes you
- You love to design, you have a distinctive graphic sense, conceptual strength and reliability
- You have a sense for trends and current topics regarding visual design
- You work structured and forward-looking
- The terms repro, CMYK and Pantone sound familiar to you
- You are communicative, eager to take initiative, take responsibility for your work, and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- You are passionate about new mobility services and want to help shape the success of ioki
- You also like to take photos yourself and have a photographic eye.
- You have a very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.