Do you want to shape the future of mobility with us? As a business division of Deutsche Bahn, the biggest German railway company, we naturally carry the public transport gene. Under the independent brand ioki, we bundle our activities on demand-responsive-transportation platform for mobility services, business analytics and autonomous driving. For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as a Sales & Business Development Manager (m/f/d).
These will be your tasks:
- Management and support of own customer projects from acquisition to delivery to the Projects & Operations Team
- Independent acquisition of new customers (national & international)
- Preparation of individual offers as well as their follow-up until the successful completion
- Development of strategies, structures, processes, campaigns, etc. for successful national and international market cultivation
- Conducting research on market and opportunities in the national and international field
- Strategic and operative development of new business fields and target groups
- Expansion of the ioki Mobility Network
- Close cooperation with all internal departments (product development, communications, project management, etc.) concerning order implementations and proactive customer management
- Consolidation of sales feedback on our product and comparison with the current product portfolio
- Regular participation in Sprint Reviews to keep your knowledge on the product the customer’s perspective up-to-date
- Presentation of our product at trade fairs, conferences and customer meetings
- Drafting and negotiating contracts (e.g. offer, cooperation and service contracts) with product partners
- Maintenance, optimisation and further development of the new CRM system
That’s what you bring with you:
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Ideally (first) professional experience in sales and business development
- (First) product, specialist and market knowledge in the field of public transport / demand-responsive transportation
- Strong analytical skills, abstraction skills and solution competence
- Preferably knowledge and experience with agile working methods
- Independent, goal- and result-oriented working methods and willingness to assume responsibility with high demands on the quality of one’s own work
- Enjoy pragmatic and implementation-oriented action as well as conceptual strength
- Excellent social and communicative competence
- Ability to work in a team and to deal with conflicts, assertiveness and a winning appearance
- Structured and target-oriented way of working
- Very good verbal communication and written expression skills
- High degree of willingness and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international tea
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday and leisure activities and much more.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.
Who we are:
With the strength of Deutsche Bahn Group and all the possibilities of an agile startup, we are unique as ioki. In the center of Frankfurt am Main, we work in an 80-member team on innovative and disruptive mobility services. We make transport providers and companies fit for the future of passenger transport. Join us in our journey!