You are interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you as Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d).
These will be your tasks:
- You accompany the setup process of our product for the market launch with our B2B and B2G customers right from the start.
- You provide first-level support with acceptance, analysis and correction of technical problems in cooperation with our team
- You form the interface to product management, development and our design team in order to continuously further develop the product on the basis of customer feedback.
- You carry out error analyses and test new functions of our product before they go live on our platform.
- You set standards by documenting and writing FAQ tests as well as and communicating best-practice solutions.
- You support us in implementing and optimizing new processes.
That’s what you bring with you:
- You have a completed IT vocational training or study with a focus on IT with relevant professional experience.
- You are experienced in and have a passion for developing technical systems and solutions.
- Analytical thinking and understanding for complex systems and failure analysis.
- You are a team player and have experience with agile working teams and/or you are enthusiastic about them.
- You have already worked with git or gitHub and know the tools of the industry (typical ticket/backlog/process tools).
- Knowledge of SQL and understanding an ERM is of advantage.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team.
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.