We are looking for a creative personality with expertise in UX / visual design that will help us develop innovative mobility services.
Who are we?
The power of an enterprise and the team spirit of a start-up. We work in a 70-member team on innovative and disruptive mobility services in the very center of Frankfurt am Main: Autonomous driving and on-demand mobility are our challenges.
We make Deutsche Bahn ready for the future of passenger transport on the road. We are passionate about on-demand mobility, analysis of mobility data and autonomous driving.
What do we expect, what awaits you?
You want to help shape the future of Deutsche Bahn?
You are fascinated by the future of mobility and want to shape it?
You want to work in an agile team?
Then we should get to know each other!
From the first scribble to the final UI, our design team implements the native iOS and Android apps of our on-demand shuttle solution, the highly efficient UI for our backend, develops information systems for our shuttles, creates the corporate identity of ioki and supports our communication and marketing team.
Your tasks at ioki:
- You will analyze new and complex requirements from the users point of view and develop concepts and final UI designs in interdisciplinary teams
- You work closely with the development team to optimally support the implementation of the designs and concepts
- You work according to the “User Centered Design” process, especially in the context of mobile and web projects of different sizes and complexity
- You develop the look and feel and all needed documentation
- In prototyping sessions, you consider target groups and usage requirements with commitment and with a view to a holistic user experience
- As part of the design team, you also have an eye for corporate design and can also provide valuable input there.
- In addition, you think design holistically and have all the touch points of the brand in view. You continue to work on the corporate design and ensure a consistent adaptation across all media.
What can you bring to the team?
You’ll enjoy creating stunning UI designs, with passion for smart details and current trends in mind. User centered design, design thinking and a very good understanding of usability are among your skills. You know the native design languages of iOS and Android and are motivated to work in an agile software team.
- You have a degree in Information / Interaction Design, Communication Design / Science or a comparable field of study
- You have three to five years of relevant work experience and a broad and comprehensive knowledge in the discipline of visual design
- You have great expertise in the leading design / prototyping tools like Sketch, Adobe Suite etc.
- Your portfolio speaks for you, your talent for design, your meticulous way of working and your understanding of design as a problem-solving process
- You have your ear on the market and the trends; the current technical possibilities and restrictions of Android, iOS and Web are familiar to you
- You have courage and openness for new things, fun in the passing on of experience as well as the ability to arouse enthusiasm
- You are a communicative and open personality and would like to use your skills in a new team
- You have good command of spoken and written english. German is optional as our company language is english.
Our attractive conditions:
You can do great things and get back no less: a salary package with usually permanent employment contracts and job security as well as various ancillary services, eg. a DB job ticket, free travel vouchers in local and long-distance trains (also for family members), various travel benefits, a company pension plan and discounted insurance conditions.
Work & Life:
Through flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of your software and hardware, you can customize your work environment to your needs.
Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore very easy to reach.
Here you will find a dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
Of course free coffee, drinks and snacks!
We support you among other things in the search for kindergarten or a holiday care for your children. You can take time off for the care of relatives and take advantage of sports and leisure activities.
Send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com