Junior Mobile Developer – Project Implementation (m/f/d)
Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! For our office in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for you from today as Junior Mobile Developer – Project Implementation (m/f/d).
The ability to launch new mobility projects with our customers in an efficient and sustainable way, is one of the core strengths of ioki. The Project Implementation team will be a new cross-functional team in our technical department, that focuses on working closely with our project management, and platform teams. The goal is to bring our services on the road, build tools and workflows that make this even easier and scalable.
Our vision – We connect people and shape the future of public transport.
Our mission – Our approach to mobility is holistic and data based. With our mobility analyses and traffic plannings and our operating system for digital mobility. We accompany mobility providers through the mobility transition. Our ecological and economically efficient solutions for a strong public transport make us the market leader in Europe.
- You will be a part of a cross-functional team of developers, that implements new projects for our on-demand platform, whilst creating custom solutions for our services.
- You will develop for our white label passenger apps on Android/iOS, that power our on-demand mobility services, based on a common codebase.
- You will be developing, maintaining custom tooling and integrations of our highly efficient white-labelling process for both Android/iOS applications for passengers.
- You will work closely with iOS, Android, UX & Visual Design and Backend teams, to ensure our customers can get their mobility services started.
- You will help shape upcoming projects with our release management.
- You will discuss with your teammates about technical decisions regarding architecture and implementation details.
- You will adhere to best practices to ensure that the application conforms to the team’s development standards.
- You are motivated to continuously strive to improve and bring in new ideas.
What you bring with you:
- You worked as an iOS and / or Android developer before and have a programming experience in at least one of these platforms.
- You know what it takes to create a distributable build, the ins and outs of the app stores, and different methods on releasing an app.
- You like to work in an agile software development environment like Scrum.
- You have a disciplined approach to development, testing and code structure.
- You tend to automate repeating tasks, for example, distributing apps using automated tools.
- You invest into continuous integration and deployment.
- You have great communication skills in both spoken and written English, as English is the main spoken language of our company.
What we bring with us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are not only a major part of our culture recorded in writing, but we also gladly live by.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, sports and health offers, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: every year you have a fixed training budget at your disposal.
- We provide you with an experienced agile coach who offers you agile coaching adapted to your individual needs.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and choice of your software and hardware accordingly to the ioki standard, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.