Are you interested in shaping the future of mobility? Then come join us! At ioki we work towards mobility concepts that serve as a supplement to public transport, such as mobility analytics, autonomous driving and especially, demand responsive transportation services. We combine innovative and existing concepts to connect people and restore lost living space. With decades of experience provided by our parent company Deutsche Bahn and openness of an agile start-up, we are unique as ioki. Fascinated by the developments in the mobility industry? Then we should definitely meet! From immediately, we are looking for you as a Product Manager based in our offices in Frankfurt am Main.
These will be your tasks:
- Take the product vision and strategy and own the development and ongoing execution of the product roadmap
- Work with all circles in the continued alignment of the product roadmap and product metrics to the business goals and objectives
- Identify key customer pain points and product value proposition for the problem being solved along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution
- Use data and insight of how customers and users use, buy and think of the ioki product to gather, manage, and prioritize product requirements
- Shape, support and observe tests (A|B, prototyping, etc) during the Discovery phase to validate product design and usability
- Support the product owner in performing regular reviews of completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it achieves the originally proposed objectives and meets customer expectations.
- Work closely with software development, sales, communications, projects and operations teams to ensure business and customer satisfaction are met
- Has and continually maintains a deep understanding of the competition, any changes to the competitive landscape and considerations for the ioki product and proposition
- Recommends or contributes information in developing sales propositions, marketing messaging and product pricing and positioning
That’s what you bring with you:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a B2B technology / software Product Manager; preferably where the product is used by the B2B customer in their B2C service
- Demonstrated success defining, launching and continually developing excellent software products
- professional experience that clearly demonstrates strong communication, collaboration and prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in data driven analysis and decision making and in agile software development methods
- Experience with Service Design and User Experience Design methods and techniques and how they contribute to defining product features and capabilities
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- The ability to travel approx. 20% of the time
- You are interested in the mobility of the future and on-demand mobility, ridesharing and autonomous driving are not foreign words for you
- Passion for providing products that promote sustainable living, improve our habitat and quality of life
- A very good command of spoken and written English, because English is the company language in our international team
How our team works:
- Our team works agile and together with our own agile coaches we constantly optimize our processes
- Flat hierarchies characterize the work at ioki
- Through fixed routines such as Daily and Weekly, the individual teams organise themselves flexibly and independently
- We work in an atmosphere where we can experiment, fail and learn
- We support each other in our joint work, but also in individual development
This is what you can expect from us:
- A healthy work-life balance, diversity, a hands-on-mentality and agile work are a major part of our culture both in writing and in practice.
- In addition to fair payment, we offer many social and fringe benefits: a job ticket, driving concessions in local and long-distance transport, company pension, company bike, child care, sports, affordable holiday- and leisure activity offers and much more.
- We invest in your personal development: Therefore, we provide a yearly training budget for you and an experienced agile Coach.
- With flexible working hours, home office days and free choice of software and hardware, you are free to fully customize your working space.
- Our modern office is located in the heart of Frankfurt and therefore easily accessible.
- Working with us means meeting an absolutely dedicated and interdisciplinary team.
- Of course, coffee, tea, fresh fruits and even a candy bar are free for all of our employees to enjoy.